Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Yandere RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for a roleplaying partner who is interested into a yandere roleplay, I've a female and a male character who could fit the role for yandere, but if anyone is up to be yandere I'm also down for that.

If you don't know what a yandere is, it's basically a person who is in love with someone else who is willing to use violence to be with them. So this roleplay WILL have triggering content including but not limited to gore, bullying, and harassment.

My idea is similar to the game Yandere Simulator, the yandere will have 5 days to stop whoever is trying to confess to their crush, whether they do bullying or simply kill them is something we'll decide on the spot.

This is mostly just freestyle, but I do have some ideas, so if you're interested we can definitely discuss them! All I ask is for you to reply more than one line and use good grammar, English is not my first language so I understand that mistakes can happen, but it does annoy me when the grammar is bad most of the time.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

haneulseongie

mycupofcoffee wrote:
I'm looking for a roleplaying partner who is interested into a yandere roleplay, I've a female and a male character who could fit the role for yandere, but if anyone is up to be yandere I'm also down for that.

I'm up for this type of roleplay! Does it matter the gender of my character? Because i currently only have one character i'd like to use for this, and it's female. I'm willing to discuss any ideas you have. I work very hard on my grammar, if anything i may rarely have some spelling mistakes though. I can promise well thought out responses, and though i can't always respond with multiple paragraphs, i will almost NEVER EVER respond with one line, seeing as that can be the most annoying and inconsiderate thing a roleplayer can do. Seeing as i struggle with massive writers block, responses can be delayed, or shortened, but if i happen to be going through a writers block spell, i'll be sure to notify you, if we work something out.
mycupofcoffee Topic Starter

haneulseongie wrote:
mycupofcoffee wrote:

I'm up for this type of roleplay! Does it matter the gender of my character? Because i currently only have one character i'd like to use for this, and it's female. I'm willing to discuss any ideas you have. I work very hard on my grammar, if anything i may rarely have some spelling mistakes though. I can promise well thought out responses, and though i can't always respond with multiple paragraphs, i will almost NEVER EVER respond with one line, seeing as that can be the most annoying and inconsiderate thing a roleplayer can do. Seeing as i struggle with massive writers block, responses can be delayed, or shortened, but if i happen to be going through a writers block spell, i'll be sure to notify you, if we work something out.

The gender does not matter! I can understand that sometimes it's hard to think of what to write, as long as you give me something to reply to I'm ok with how much you give me, as long as it's not one line, if you know what I mean. Please shoot me a message!
haneulseongie

mycupofcoffee wrote:
haneulseongie wrote:
mycupofcoffee wrote:

The gender does not matter! I can understand that sometimes it's hard to think of what to write, as long as you give me something to reply to I'm ok with how much you give me, as long as it's not one line, if you know what I mean. Please shoot me a message!

okay, thank you! i sent you a message!
MangoNekros

mycupofcoffee wrote:
haneulseongie wrote:
mycupofcoffee wrote:

Hello! This seems like an interesting idea! Maybe you can shoot me a PM and we can further discuss the details?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Yandere RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus