Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A second Chance~ (MxM) [Open~] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ShyDragon

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 400 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 400 words} Also, write in the third person.

{Important- I am looking for a 'sub' for the plot. BUT, please do not have super needy/whiny/helpless characters!! Insecurity is understandable SMALL doses. (Seriously, if your character has that little faith in the one he supposedly loves, this isn't working.) More than that and I will not continue the rp.} Thank you for reading! DM for any questions.

You've always had a crush on your brother's best friend. The two and your character have always been super close despite the age difference. Even as both left for college two years before you were set to, they still texted, called, and hung out when home for the holidays. Eventually, inevitably, the two get engaged.

But now six years of marriage has been shattered. Turns out your characters' brother had been cheating for many years. So, now they are divorced and while your brother chose to move even farther away from family and friends, my character came home (though he has no family here-, except his ex's family, who took him in when he was 16). With this fragile opportunity available, will your character take it? (My character will be 26, yours is 24)

{My guy is gonna be the sorta cuddly, touchy-feely type. So even if they aren't in a relationship yet, he's gonna wanna hug and cuddle. He's a teddy-bear. XD}

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Wow this one sounds so sweet. My characters not really winy but can ocastionaly be a handful, But I love the sound of this rp. Quetion magic or no magic
Hey there, I like the sound of this! Shoot me a message if you're still searching ^^
ShyDragon Topic Starter

(Bump~)
ShyDragon Topic Starter

ShyDragon wrote:
(Bump~)
If you are still interested I have a playful brainiac character that would perfectly fit this rp! If so just shoot me a message and we can find out the details and then start on our road to a happier ending.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A second Chance~ (MxM) [Open~] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus