Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Let's do a group roleplay together! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

Because of quarantine I’ve been really bored around the house and I know some other people are to! So let’s all do a huge roleplay! I just helped my mum clean yesterday and I’m running out of things to do and I know people are as bored as I am!
So I’ve decided to come up with some ideas for a whoooole giant roleplay but I’m struggling to come up with plots and topics that the roleplay can be about. I’ve come up with a few genres but there pretty basic, here they are tho:
Androids fighting for rights

Saving the world together

Murder in the manor

Wolf packs at war

Those are basically the only things I’ve come up with. I don’t mind if only 2 people show up, I just wanna have fun and distract myself from boredom and also distract others from boredom. We can come up with a plot together or pick out a new genre to base the roleplay on or make up a new genre and topic completely. let me know what you think!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played with a large group of players.

I am interested in a group roleplay.
I'd be interested in doing that wolf pack one! I'm looking to roleplay with an old character of mine but haven't had the chance.
Let's go save ZA WARDURO
nindyaru

Hello, is this group roleplay still on? I’ve been really bored too. Androids fighting for rights Sounds interesting, reminds me of this game called Detroit: become human
I'm interested.

Do you mind me using cars, and belly stuff?

If you mind the belly stuff, I'll just use the car stuff then.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Let's do a group roleplay together! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus