Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Whiskey after the War!!!!

Astrid Vanderton (played by Clumsylemon) Topic Starter

Astrid waved her hand "Oh it most defiantly isn't" She readjust a bit in her chair "we don't get a lot of things beyond the basics because we live down on the tip" sets her Mug on a table. Lemon tucked a long lock of hair behind her ear.
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Kino stroke his beard down
"Well since you made the offer...I guess I have to accept besides, I was gonna find some work here in this town since Business of mine aint going well after the war."

Astrid's eyes glaze over a bit "Everything changed after the war, we all had to change." She blinks a few times and quickly stands "With that, I need you to go now" Astrid pulls on the man's arm and starts to push him out the door "I have to..." Her eye darts around "Just Go and umm tell the bellboy to give you room 4" She continues to shove the man toward the door with a large fake smile on her face.

Kino was drag out by her
"Okay..guess have a goodnight there Ms. Astrid."
He leaves her house and his thoughts "okay that was kinda weird but better go to that bellboy"
He went back innside the Inn as he rang the bell inorder to wait for the bellboy to response on this empty lobby room

Astrid eye's fall on the clock as mumbles a few unladylike words she pulls on a pair of tights and old combat boots "Damit Gray, why didnt you tell me what time it was" The old dog just let out a loud huff at the girl and turned away. "Yaya, I didn't trust his story either, talk latter" Astrid blows a kiss to the dog as she picks up an old worn looking letter pouch on her way out into the cold night.

The Bellboy answered the call as Kino told him to bring his bag to the Room that Astrid assign him. As they reach Kinogave him a tip as he close the door and proceeding to take a bath. So he took off his clothes and fill the tub with water as he went and lay down to feel the good relaxation.

Astrid felt a hand snake out and grab her wrist she let out a squeal. Before a devilish smile slipped across her face she saw the tall man "Jug you know just how to treat a lady" The man was quite intimating standing nearly 6'5 and weighing a solid 300 pounds he held out a hand. Astrid rolled her eye's and dropped the small letter bag in it. "Okay, let the general we are even now" The man shook his head and grabbed the girl hoisting her up over his shoulder. She starts to kick and the man squeezes tighter the pressure making her sick. "Stop, I'm even" the man lets out a grunt "He still wants you" She squirms again "And I said NO, we are even" She grabs a piece of metal sticking out of the trash and jams it into the man neck. As he starts to grasp for air Astrid is finally manages to wiggle free and fall to the ground scrapping her hands as she catches herself before she face plants.

She watches as the man moans in pain and a blood streams down his body until he collapse. Astrid grabs the small leather pouch back from the large man and the she starts to mumble to herself "well this can't be good" She looks around at the dead alley way seeing if there had been any witnesses

After a bath, Kino put on his sleeping attire that he open the balcony as he grab his flask and drink. Admiring the sea breeze and the ocean.

While he was leaning on the balcony he heard a footstep from afar and smell of blood. Since he is gifted with sharp hearing and smell.

Astrid let out a long groan as she tried to move the body, she let pulled and yanked and cussed a storm only moving the heavy man a few inches. “Why are you so heavy” she kicks the man hard and he doesn’t move. She snaps her fingers “Maybe acid”

Kino felt something odd and his instinct made him leave this inn and follow that smell. As he was almost reach the scene, he hid behind a wall and take a peak of whats going on.

Right as the words slipped her mouth Astrid though she heard a sound she glanced around a bit. The looked back at the man and the blood on her sweater she was so disappointed "I loved this sweater, why couldn't you have just been nicer" She bends now and pulls a small knife out of her boot "Say Bye to your hands, Jug I never did like you"

Kino witness something and it was gruesome and he recognize that face. He stay for a little that he was gonna leave until his side hips hit the trash can. The can fell on the ground and made a sound that can be heard.

The noise caused a jolt of energy down Astrid's body. She turned holding a dismembered hand in hers and the knife in the other. The flickering street light showed that blood was smeared on her hands and cheek. This effect made her look like a small, wicked but all dangerously pretty .Astrids tone came out sinister as she called for the person to come out. She walked closer toward the trash can "What do we have here, Kino" Her green eyes are deadly she drops the hand just holding the knife in her hand now.

Kino was little horrified to see her face covered with blood, this also reminds him during that time in the war that he had to run and hide from the super soldiers who are keen and fast. Now Kino has the choice but not to let that experience happened again.
"Miss Astrid, excuse my curiousity but something tells me your doing something....odd"

A small laugh slipped from her "odd now that's a first" She spun the knife a bit in her hand "well, are you gonna help clean up?" she took a few steps closer to Kino "or do you want to make my mess bigger" she took another step closer to him

Looking at the corpse behind her, knowing that man she murdered is some sort working for a gang or a soldier. This also made him uncomfortable as she walk closer to him. With a deep sigh that he decided to help her " So where would you intend to dump that body that nobody will notice it quickly."

She bends down and picks up the hand "in that building gonna burn him" she tilts her head behind her and then looks at the hand in hers "But this is a gift to the general" She set the hand back down and grabs a leg "Come on lets get to work" She starts to yank the large man dragging him toward the steal doors behind her. She nods to indicate Kino to help.

Kino has double minded that its like he is helping a murderer but he ignored that and help her carry the body to the location. At that room Kino just leaned on the wall grab his flask and drink inorder to calm down. Looking at the corpse that he might remember that uniform but forgot when did he even see one during the war.
"Astrid...I want to asked...Who are you before?"

Astrid gives on last shove pushing the man into the stoves. "Just a girl, who liked to make money" Her words were so vague. She walks closer and closer to Kino almost like a animal cornering its pray. She puts her hand on his arm "do I scare you Mr. Kino " she fluttered his eyes at him. "Come on I need a shower" She grabs his arm and drags him with such force back to her small studio under the Inn.

hearing that answers of her made him even curious about her past.
"Alittle...kinda remind me of that enemy soldier I've face that I almost died." He was drag that made his flask spill a little as they went back to her humble home.
While he was there, he take the time of thinking that dead corpse man tried to remember it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Whiskey after the War!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus