Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Whiskey after the War!!!!

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Kino almost choke his coffee as he cough " I guess you never expected this huh?"
He went back drinking his coffee " Either way, there must be a way to deal with them without harming the other people here in the Inn. If the resolve to force and violence."
Astrid Vanderton (played by Clumsylemon) Topic Starter

She gives Kino a dangerous look “marry him” she sets her coffee down and taps her foot “ or just blame you” a playful smile is on her face “I’ll figure it out latter, you still owe me chocolate don’t forget, drop it off latter at my studio, work calls” Astrid treat a hand on his shoulder and squeezes before a she turns on her heal and starts to Instruct a young bell boy to clean something.

Kino sigh as he finish his breakfast and began this day to look for a job. He went from shop to shop that there is no hiring since its fully applied. It was not a good day for him and fact he remember the chocolate that Astrid mentioned. He went back to his wagon and wipe the dust off in the crate and carried it to her doorstep as he put them down.

Astrid came out her door right as Kino walked up. A large smile was on her face and her cheeks were a bit flush red from the sun. As Astrid registers what is in Kino's hands she lets out a squeal of delight and throws her arms around him. "WOW, this is amazing" she lets him go and holds out her hands

"Well here it is as I promise. Also quite having a bad day for not finding an opening job since its all occupied."
He sigh deeply

Astrid plundered for a moment “maybe” she thought harder “ I need some Handy work done on the inn it’s not much but if you want”

Astrid plundered for a moment “maybe” she thought harder “ I need some Handy work done on the inn it’s not much but if you want”

Kino was surprise to hear that " Wait your hiring? In that case I would apply one even if its heavy lifting or fixing broken toilets or sink"

“Well the roof needs fixing and the front Desk needs to be painted before all the arrivals this weekend” she looks around and leans in “ you are the only person who know the real identity of our” she uses her fingers to air quote the next words “special rich guest, this weekend” she steps back and crosses her arms puns the box of chocolates.

"Oh that? I think I might finish those work in a day of one or two before weekends. So does the Inn has some uniforms for their workers?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Whiskey after the War!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus