Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Whoaaa ummm hi

pixl.Bee

Hey. Uh. K so thing is, I'm not actually NEW new...? I had an account here before. I won't say who I was, though if you can guess then that's cool. Anyway, yes, I'm back, WITH A VENGENCE. Totally. Totally vengence. (Side-note: I spelled vengence wrong both times I typed it and then had to fix it.) What? Oh, right. I'm introducing myself? Um. Let's start a new line to desert that chaotic opening.
Right, so I've been making stories for almost my whole life, though not always in RP form. I'm open to most genres, but especially sci-fi and fantasy. Outside of RP I spend most of my time screaming into the void and talking to ghosts. What? Forget I said that. I like video games, okay? And I should be sleeping but instead I'm writing this which means in the morning I'll go "why did I do that last night? Oh no." :3
I'm going to stop talking now. The TLDR is "HI! CHAOS! AAAAAAAHHHHHJJJ!!" So thanks for reading, or for TLDRing, I guess? I can't believe I let myself miss Epic Week. Why am I still talking when I said I'd stop?
OKAY. DONE.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4.

Note: If I get a nat1 I'll chug an entire Wendy's cup of MiO

Quipy_Cat

Wb Bright Challenger...

True it is sad you missed Epic week, but you are here now. Better to prepare for the next one {a year from now} then well... eating cheese curls.
Nvm, cheese curls can't be compared to sadness, they embody yumminess...

Have fun and as a fellow gamer... I look forward to seeing what chaos you bring to the realms. I'll be that random person... eating popcorn... on the side... saying nothing... xD

Kitty regards ^.^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great interduction and username. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
welcome back challenger! hope you're here to stay, there's plenty to do and lots of potential friends lurking. hope you have a great time here! cheers!
Morrigan

Welcome back to RPR. Well, there is always next year for Epic week...but the siren call of RP and RPR drew you back it would seem. Well, good luck finding awesome partners this time around! Enjoy!
heya welcome to the rpr
Welcome back, all mighty deity ;)
Bwahahaha! Hi there! Welcome (back) to the RPR! :D Glad to see you here! :) :) :) :P

Thanks for sharing so much in your introduction! And please don't regret it- I really like your intro/sense of humor and I'd love to chat with you some time, if you want! In exchange for you writing things out so honestly, I'm not even going to edit this message very much! It's gonna be raw, free, and possibly slightly indiscernible from a pile of wacky weird things that fell out of a closet! Wheee! (Maybe I'm just too lazy to edit! Wahahahaha!) I just came inside from working on yard things and stuff, so my brain is slightly dizzy with sudden coolness and some zip of coffee. Prepare for a wild ride! :D
Welcome to RPR, home of the RPs and RPers! The Find RP forum is awesome, and some things have been changed in the 2.0 project, but it's still super super duper great! :D and you may have missed Epic Week but there are still prizes to win and activities being held, so you can check those out in the Epic Week 2020 forum, and see what's going on in the Forum Games forum, too! Groups are fantastic, join some of those if you want to, I love them! Also, IC forums are fun! And the art forum! Going back to the subject of things I lovelovelooove and like (see also: Groups!), video games! Yes! I see you also claim to like those, and that's wonderful! MMOs, domestic slice of lifes, weird Facebook games, dress up apps? Action adventure, puzzle, or sword-and-sorcery?! You got me, I love those too! And plants! And memes! But I really really really love books. And anime and manga are great. And mythology. Especially Old English/Celtic, and Greek/Roman! Egyptian is cool too! :D Folklore is delightful!
I like writing sometimes, but I think I'll like it better when I get better at it, so I'm practicing.

Back to my coffee! Puh-leeeaase do not drink that much Mio, sir/madam! :I :I :O A danger to your health and RPs, probably! :P
Oh, uh, if you ever want to chat, I think this might count as baptism by fire where hyperness (hyperism? Hype? Hyperion? I think that's a series of books) is concerned, so feel free to contact me through my maaaaail system on here if you still want to talk at some point! :D (>*p*>)
Also. *Vengeance, maybe? :P

So uh that's all I've got for you right now! Have a great one!
Oh, and don't forget to follow the rules. But have a good time! :D but no evil, evil, dastardly type of behavior. :P Anyway, have fun! :D Bye bye! 🌿 🌺🌹 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌸🌼 <3 <3 🌡 πŸ’ 🌴 <3 <3 🌼🌸 <3 <3 🌻 <3 🌹🌺 🌳
Hi and welcome back...

(is literally trying to think who you are)
Welcome back to RPR! :D

Hopefully, you can find what you're looking for RP wise this time around!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome Back to RP Repository!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!πŸ™ƒ
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Salutations, and welcome back to RPR!
Hewwo!!!

Welcome back To the RPR community!!
Hi! Welcome back to RPR! If you would like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Whoaaa ummm hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus