Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Friendship's that last a Lifetime~(MxM, (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ShyDragon

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 400 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 400 words} I do prefer writing in the third person. This is MxM, so MalexMale. I prefer being the Ssubmissive/Uke' (in this rp}

This is a plot I have on hand. But I'm more than happy to plot something new!

As a child, your character was very lonely. He was a prince with no siblings and no true friends. Then one day while exploring the nearby forest he stumbled across a boy, a Neko. He was fascinated because Neko's were thought to have died off centuries ago. The Neko- was severely injured and distrustful at first but, as time went by the two become the best of friends. Day after day the prince would go to the forest and play with his friend, coming back to the palace, later on, talking nonstop about the Neko. Of course, the adults and others played along believing the Neko to be a figment of the young prince's imagination. Finally having enough of being told he was making the boy up, he brought his family and others to meet him. However, it was discovered that only the prince could see the Neko.

Devastated and harassed even more for 'lying', the boy yelled at the other boy to leave and never come back. So, it did. Now many years later, the prince was ambushed on a routine patrol and wakes to find himself face to face with the Neko from so many years before.

~~~

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello I saw this and would really like to try this if you will let me
ShyDragon Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:

Okay, great! I'll PM you to dicuss the details.
ShyDragon wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:

Okay, great! I'll PM you to dicuss the details.

ok!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Friendship's that last a Lifetime~(MxM, (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus