Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Witchy Little Witch to do Witchy Witchy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am having some roleplays now but I would like to crave something with Little Witch Academia in a magical world where we could have some over the top adventures. Possibly with some character development and without be afraid to go into heavy topics territory but still with the light tone every now and then to don't make it too depressing.

I am a semiliterare roleplayer and sincemy ads always go ignored then I wanna talk about it with you from the start so we can both like what will happen.

-No heavy romance. (I know basically 75% of the persons only like LWA for the shipping and they don't really care about the magical setting, if you come with that idea to have a romance then you are gonna be blocked without even tell you.)
-No heavy slice of life. (I don't mind a bit but I really wanna go for the more creative territory)

Thereeeeee you have another ad to ignore lol.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

To be honest the over the top adventures was what grabbed my eye before it actually sunk in that it was LWA! I have never seen someone want to play LWA so I am all over this (if you will have me of course) :)
NeonBragley Topic Starter

ShinyAlchemy wrote:
To be honest the over the top adventures was what grabbed my eye before it actually sunk in that it was LWA! I have never seen someone want to play LWA so I am all over this (if you will have me of course) :)

Yes I am alright with it, would you like to share some ideas together?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Witchy Little Witch to do Witchy Witchy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus