Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Give me ideas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I’m open for roleplay and I’d like to know if anyone is well to rp with me. I prefer short posts, and I am okay with swearing and gore
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Okay, so I see there's a decent amount of magic and technology, a lot of combat, and even more romance. Here's something I came up with given those constraints:
Monika (DDLC) has just been deleted by the very person she loved on the other side of the screen. She's now lost, wandering the pathways of cyberspace with a broken heart. Herobrine, another self-aware virus, is currently waging war against team Mojang by hacking into their games and causing glitches. He takes refuge in the deep net, where the two of them unexpectedly cross paths. Herobrine teaches Monika how to manipulate and compromise entire programs. She in return teaches him about emotions, something he never knew he had. As they grow closer it's growing more and more possible that love still exists, even in this desolate world of ones and zeroes.
This is just a suggestion, feel free to change anything. Happy writing. :P
Would you be willing to try your hand at Epithet Erased?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Give me ideas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus