Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! Didn't see you there...

Hello!

As the forum subject shows, I'm really new around here. I joined due to all of the crazy covid-19 going on outside, so I decided to join here on a whim.

I hope we'll get along!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! We're excited to have you!
heya welcome to rpr
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a lot of helpful people around willing to help out. I hope you have a chance to meet a lot of new friends and take part in a lot of fun RPs. :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR.

I see you have already joined my group, so that will be a double welcome. I shall PM you.
Quipy_Cat

Greeting Pstachio

Welcome to the RP Repository.

Well, we have to keep ourselves busy, so why not here. It's a great choice by the way. I hope you will go on some great memorable adventures with your characters here.

A few people here would gladly help you out, just PM them or ask in the Forums for help.
May you enjoy it here

Kitty regards ^.^
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddo!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope you have fun here and make new friends!!!
Welcome to RPR!!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, I'm glad you've joined us! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Also! I like your icon haha
Pstachio Topic Starter

Thank everyone for such kind words! Sorry I can't respond to each of you individually, but your greetings have already made me feel welcome already!

Hope to see you all around!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! Didn't see you there...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus