Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon to my Dragon rider (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd)

Hello! I am obsessed with the concepts of dragon riders, especially the bond between dragon and rider. This is why I ask someone to roleplay as a dragon to my rider! I would love to build a world with you and have this be long term roleplay.

I do not have a set plot but I do have some ideas. I really want to leave it open for different plots that way I can do multiple roleplays with people. I look forward to speaking with you!

Sorry that there isn't a lot of information but like I said, I wanted to leave the roleplay open to building the plot together.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Velizaren (played by Nikiradia)

Sable wrote:
Hello! I am obsessed with the concepts of dragon riders, especially the bond between dragon and rider. This is why I ask someone to roleplay as a dragon to my rider! I would love to build a world with you and have this be long term roleplay.

I do not have a set plot but I do have some ideas. I really want to leave it open for different plots that way I can do multiple roleplays with people. I look forward to speaking with you!

Sorry that there isn't a lot of information but like I said, I wanted to leave the roleplay open to building the plot together.

How does Veli fair to you? You open to discussion in DM's or discord ect?
Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd) Topic Starter

Velizaren wrote:
Sable wrote:

How does Veli fair to you? You open to discussion in DM's or discord ect?

Hello! I think that he will work great! I prefer to discuss over discord. My info is Tiff_The_Odd#8059

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon to my Dragon rider (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus