Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Last Dragon Rider of Aisling (Dragon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd)

Aisling use to be a land teeming with magic. The core of the magic was dragons, brings naturally filled with wild magic. Aisling belonged to the dragons in the beginning until man showed up on the shores. The early humans and dragons created a bond with one another. A few dragons and humans would be bonded together every year. The bond would be deep and sacred, especially to the dragons. The Dragons and their riders would protect Aisling.

Dragon eggs would be matched to unborn children and as mothers gave birth, the dragons would hatch. The two would grow together though dragons mature faster as to protect their riders. By the time the child is 5, the dragon has reached adulthood and has all the wisdom and knowledge of their ancestors.

This is how Aisling was until a hundred years ago. The human king of Aisling grew fearful of the power that the dragons and their riders had. He feared that they would over throw him and in turn, take over his kingdom. The king sent out an order to kill every dragon and rider. The king used the help of Dark mages to do so. The mages also felt jealous of the wild magic that dragons provided. The king killed all of the riders and most of the dragons. As decades went on, dragons and dragon riders fell into myth and legends.

11 years ago, an egg was laid by a dragon. The last of the dragons who once had riders. The egg was destined for a rider though the mother dragon knew that the hatchling needed to stay with her until he was old enough to defend himself. She raised the hatchling in the ways of old, telling him that the bonds of dragons and their riders.

Meanwhile, the dark mages are working their magic in Aisling. They are capturing dragons and using dark magic to force bonds. Something considered vile and disgusting to dragons.

Now, is the time for the dragon to seek out his rider.

Sable has no idea of her destiny to save the kingdom and bring wild and pure magic back to the kingdom.

Rules:

•First, obviously, you will be playing the dragon.

•Please be able to play NPCs as we will both have to do so.

•Plot with me, don’t just wait for me to give all the ideas. I want this to be our roleplay.

•If you have read the rules and the whole plot then tell me your favorite color.

•I would prefer to roleplay in discord but if you would like to roleplay here then that is fine.

•Semi Advance to Adv.

Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd) Topic Starter

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Last Dragon Rider of Aisling (Dragon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus