Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP Partners for Found Family or Slow Bur (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am looking for RP partners interested in a long-term roleplay with my grim repear-esque character, Lillian

I have always been very interested in found family dynamics, and I would also be interested in a long-term romance plot. Either of these scenarios would inherently include much character angst given the nature of who Lillian is. Plot specifics would be hashed out privately as they will depend upon who your character is, and how they might meet. But my general interest is in finding characters whose soul Lillian might be tasked with taking upon their death, but something compels her to save them for a particular reason, causing all sorts of ensuing chaos.

Looking forward to RPing!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

this seems nice wouldn't mind doing this with you!
This sounds like fun. I could do this with either one of my characters.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP Partners for Found Family or Slow Bur (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus