Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wanna RP MxM Husband's? (Advanced lit.) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ShyDragon

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 400 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 400 words} I do prefer writing in the third person. This is MxM, so MalexMale.

{Important- Please do not have super needy/whiny/helpless characters!! Insecurity is understandable SMALL doses. (Seriously, if your character has that little faith in the one he supposedly loves, this isn't working.) More than that and I will not continue the rp.}

I am wanting to do a married couple fluffy hurt/comfort sort of rp. An idea I had was that my guy was ill/dying and has a dark past suddenly starting to creep back. Your guy wouldn't know about he past, we can discuss whetehr he knows about the illness or not. Feel free to also have a darker background, just not connected to my guy.

Thank you for reading! Oh, and if you have any questions feel free to ask below or PM me~

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wanna RP MxM Husband's? (Advanced lit.) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus