Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Hello!

I'm brand-spankin' new to the site, so please be patient with me as I learn my way around, and forgive any mistakes I might make - for there will be many. Despite that, I'm not at all new to roleplaying! I've been doing it for nearly a decade, actually, and I absolutely love writing. I'm looking for a fresh new start though, and hoping to find some long-term partners and stories I can really sink my teeth into! Can't say I have a preferred genre or type of story really... My favorite type of story is just one where I can fall in love with the characters. Where we can laugh at their pain and misery, and gush at the good times that follow. Give me a good plot with some great character dynamics and development... and I can love just about anything ^_^

I could go on, however most of the information about me is on my profile, so if you're interested you're welcome to take a look! Anything else you'll just have to find out through PMs, should I deem you worthy :P I've also already created a few characters as well that can fit most genres (fantasy, sci-fi, modern, etc.), and more are on the way!

I think that's about it..? I can't think of anything else I'd like to share about myself right now, so feel free to PM me if interested in talking/plotting. I hope to meet some good people here, and write some amazing stories! ^_^

~ LB
Rogue-Scribe

Hello there Lovely Little Ladybug! Welcome to RP Repository!
Finding one's way around here is pretty daunting, but it all falls into place pretty quickly.
A couple good resources for characters is the Creating and Editing Characters page and also the Kick-Butt Characters page has some good info too.

I do hope you find much enjoyment here and write many an epic tale!
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

◘ If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
◘ Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
◘ Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository family❤💖.
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
LovelyLittleLadybugs Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome! ^_^ I'll be sure to ask if I need any help or guidance. I appreciate it!
EchoDremurr

late welcome check- anywho hi! im echo and welcome toooo -drumroll pls- the rprepository! i loved your introduction and hopefully we end up rping together! again ...welcome!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here and I'm glad you've joined us! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
RedPandaFox

Welcome!! I really hope that you grow to love RPR and that RPR will work for you! I know that I love RPR and use it on a daily basis. Many roleplays to you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus