Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I have arrived.

Greetings to all,

Everyone can call me Pyre and I am a good friend, a playful tease, and an overall nice guy.
alsoverymodest

However on a more serious note I came here to craft stories and worlds galore. And This seems like a perfect place to do just that. If you just fancy a talk.
Hit me up.
If you'd like to ponder up a world together
Hit me up.
Fell in love with my characters and want a passionate one-shot or a long term growing story? (Characters coming soon)
HIT ME UP.
Don't like my beard?
Hit me.

Point is I love Role-play and social interactions so don't ever be shy.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository family.
Welcome Pyre. I'm a fan of world building. Two heads are better than one, so, I'm always open to help around with concepts for world crafting.
PyreOfPeace Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository family.

Thank you.
Welcome to RPR, Pyre!

Such a tease. Didn't even get pics of the beard!! ;)

Hope you find lots of great stories to write and play. There's a lot of different styles and genres represented here. Something for everyone, I think, though sometimes it can take awhile to wade through and connect with writing partners that you really click with. (Though it's always worth the wait when you do!!!)
PyreOfPeace Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Pyre!

Such a tease. Didn't even get pics of the beard!! ;)

Hope you find lots of great stories to write and play. There's a lot of different styles and genres represented here. Something for everyone, I think, though sometimes it can take awhile to wade through and connect with writing partners that you really click with. (Though it's always worth the wait when you do!!!)

Thank you for the burst of confidence. Thou and instant connection is always nice I always understand that good things cost time the most.
FYI: No camera can handle the scope of my beard.
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
EchoDremurr

Welcome! you seem super intresting and id rp with you anytime!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here and I'm glad you've joined us! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
RedPandaFox

Welcome to RPR! I hope you really enjoy it and that you can grow to love this site as much as I do. Stay safe and many roleplays to you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I have arrived.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus