Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Here's my into!

Hello my name is Sam! Most people call me Sammy though. I'm a 20 year old FtM transie boi. From the USA.

I love pretty much any genre of roleplay. From fantasy to modern age. Romance to action. As long as replies are at least 2 paragraphs long. I like to make things interesting.

I'm hoping I can find some partners here as I struggle to. But don't be shy about messaging me. If you'd like to roleplay just hit me up and we can work out a plot!

I've been role-playing ever since middle school and have by far improved on my literacy skills since then. I love to see how much I can improve within a year.

My favorite subject in school was always creative writing kinda the reason I'm always seeking good roleplays!

That's all for now. Hopefully someone will be interested in rping with me!
EchoDremurr

Welcome! Your bio is very intresting and id love to rp with yu anytime!
Sammy_Boi Topic Starter

EchoDremurr wrote:
Welcome! Your bio is very intresting and id love to rp with yu anytime!

I'll pm you!
Welcome, Sammy! :)

If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum when you're ready to dive into some games!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository family.
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here and I'm glad you've joined us! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
((SORRY. DOUBLE POST))
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
RedPandaFox

Welcome!! I really hope that you grow to love RPR and that RPR will work for you! I know that I love RPR and use it on a daily basis. Many roleplays to you!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to the RPR. You will undoubtedly find a great community to partake in. A delightful way to display your character(s) as well as their artwork. We look forward to having you here. If you've any questions, Kim has a grand team of moderators to assist you.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Here's my into!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus