Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF adventures for Rytt (ferals & furries (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rytt the Rascal (played anonymously)

Hello people!

I'm looking for anyone interested in some good old-fashioned action-adventure-fantasy-scifi or whatever. Your character can be anyone and anything you want, as long as they're not OP, because that's never fun. Ideas we can come up with together, though I have a few spare ones:
  • Your OC gets attacked and is found by the Gyle Tribe; as they get patched up, they meet Rytt.
  • Reverse scenario: Rytt is ambushed and left for dead until your OC (and their group) find her.
  • As her Tribe is attacked by forces unknown, Rytt leaves to find help and stumbled upon your OC.
  • If your OC is a feral (animal, made-up or not), we can always do the usual Tribe life roleplay.
Of course there are many other options, let me know if you have any! Also, romance can only happen if your character is a feral, but even then it's very unlikely because Rytt is.. very picky, to put it subtly. Aside from that, let us go wild with dynamics! Mentor-apprentice, friends, you name it!

Writing style doesn't matter, I'll write anything between 1 para to many- how much you write doesn't matter to me.

Anyway, that was it, PM me if interested.
Ember_Wolf

Hey there! I could potentially do some SFW RP! Feel free to send me a PM if interested?
Rytt the Rascal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Okay, I will send you a message after I update Rytt's sheet a bit. <g>

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF adventures for Rytt (ferals & furries (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus