Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings all

j_a7980

This is actually my second time on here. I don't remember the longin information for my first account and the email it was associated with as sense been deactivated so...here I am again. Anyhow, I'm a early 30's guy in the east coast US, with about half my lifetime of RPing (both online, and table top) experience under my belt. And with no end in sight!

I'm here to make some friends and get some good gaming in! I'm also an open book, so if you have any questions, hit me up.
Welcome back to the site! Hopefully, you'll stay around longer this time. ;)

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hey! Welcome back to RPR! I'd give the spiel about what you can do and where you can do it but seeing as this is your second time around I'll save it lol. Hope you find LOTS of tabletop, and written RP friends in all the settings you can think of wanting to play in! Glad to see you're so avid about RP!! :D RPR can always use more enthusiasm, and for sure we're glad to see ya back. See ya around!! :D

P.S. Hope you didn't lose too much by needing to make a second account. And if you did lose characters that they are easy enough to port over and reestablish!
Welcome back. I use notecards to record my sites and their emails and passwords so I don't forget!

It's great seeing older rpers joining. Perhaps we will end up doing one day.
j_a7980 wrote:
This is actually my second time on here. I don't remember the longin information for my first account and the email it was associated with as sense been deactivated so...here I am again. Anyhow, I'm a early 30's guy in the east coast US, with about half my lifetime of RPing (both online, and table top) experience under my belt. And with no end in sight!

I'm here to make some friends and get some good gaming in! I'm also an open book, so if you have any questions, hit me up.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back to RPRepository.
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO RPR!
It's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome back to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips to refresh your memory;

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome back to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus