Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » I'm 14. Is this a good site for me?

I've recently been ratted out by my old 'roleplay' site, sense roleplaying was not allowed. I'm just looking around for a roleplay site appropriate for me.

Thanks,

Cattooth
I think so, Cattooth. This site does a pretty good job at catering to both minors and adults.

If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum. That's where members post their RP ideas and scout for fellow players. If you don't find what you're looking for, you can certainly post your own ideas!

Good luck and have fun! :)
Kim Site Admin

People are welcome here starting at 13 years of age, and we are, of course, all about RP. :)
Hey, Cattooth. I first joined the RPR when I was 14 too and it's definitely okay! I was pretty shy then compared to now but people are very helpful and welcoming when you reach out to them.

I hope you find what you're looking for! ^_^
Welcome to the community!

I've actually been here since I was 14. I'm 20 now. In that time the people here, both running the place and the friends I made along the way, have helped me mature tremendously. I really do attribute a lot of the positivity in my life to the interactions I had in this very community. So, do I think it's a good place for somebody at 14? Definitely.

Hopefully you have fun while here and you make some close friends!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » I'm 14. Is this a good site for me?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus