Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Slice of life high school rp with my OC, (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gilang Lodaya (played by nindyaru)

Does anyone want to do a slice of life high school rp with me?

The story:

It's your first year of high school, and you have my OC, Gilang, as your classmate.

People see Gilang as an above average student. Always study really hard to achieve excellent academic scores, and really active in class. He is that kind of student who raises his hand for every questions, and has a really good relationship with the teachers.

But, if you try to observe him closely, you can see that he's keeping his distance and doesn't have any close friend, even though he's normally polite and act kind to everyone include you. And if you end up together with him in a group project, you'll find it pain in the ass because he tend to ignore all of the other group members to do the task himself.

And one day, there was an exam. Half of the students in your class discussed about a plan to steal the answer sheet to share it to everyone, so all of the students in your class, even the dumbest one can pass, in the name of friendship solidarity. You can decide if your character was involved in it too or not.

But the teacher found out about that, and it made all of the students involved was given zero in that exam. And the next day, suddenly there was a rumor said that Gilang was the one who snitched them out to the teacher. It made Gilang ended up being excluded socially and getting bullied by his classmates.

You can play as his bully or as his friend, it's free to choose, but I prefer a bully though, lol

PM me if you're interested.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Slice of life high school rp with my OC, (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus