Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » M/M slowburn, abusive, romance. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yo. How's'it going?

I'm interested in a m/m ship between two OCs as the main characters, and then possible other additions as we see fit when the story progresses. I've been wanting to do a real angsty roleplay, slow build-up romance with a potential abuse plotline with the character I play being the submissive. I'm very open about plot, and much rather work on coming up with something together. It's much more fun if you are invested. I'm literate, and got a ton of RP experience on other sites. Let me know if setting something up interests you, just send me a private message. My main want for the plot we build is to have an aesthetic. The example I always use when discussing this is Heathers, a musical if you are unfamiliar.

There is a potential for NSFW content, but only in the context of the roleplay and given that it furthers the plot. If it serves no purpose than I would rather avoid it entirely.

Thanks for reading!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

im interested if your still looking
I am also interested if you are just let me know.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » M/M slowburn, abusive, romance. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus