Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » WW2 Special Ops rp (1x1 or group) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

“You better get up, Private! The Nazi’s won’t wait for you to get your beauty sleep!”

Hello! If you’ve stumbled upon this, I welcome you to the opportunity to travel back in time to 1945! The year that marked the end of WW2.

In this 1x1 or group Roleplay, I was looking for a small team of colorful personalities that are interested in CRP and “Turn Based Combat”. Of course this can go in one of 2 ways.
    1. You leave a comment here with the OC you wish to use for a group rp.
    2. DM me so we can start plotting for a 1x1 rp.

3. Characters can be Male or Female. But keep them realistic. A shy anime neko wouldn’t be in a Squad of Special Ops Soldiers

Plot details and other factors are negotiable in DM’s. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

TheRealRedHood Topic Starter

((Bump))
TheRealRedHood Topic Starter

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » WW2 Special Ops rp (1x1 or group) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus