Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Holidays!

Since it's July 4th here, Independence Day.. I wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th. And hopefully to have a wonderful day regardless if you're out and about or safely indoors.
Happy July 4th to you too. 😁

We watched some fireworks safely from the car. They were pretty good this year. There was a cube, a smiley face, a spiral -- fireworks design seems to be improving as time goes by...
UrbanLady Topic Starter

Thanks. ^_^ Me and family celebrated my gram's 74th birthday, which just happens to be the same day. Didn't really get to see fireworks this year, but I sure heard them. XD
UrbanLady wrote:
Thanks. ^_^ Me and family celebrated my gram's 74th birthday, which just happens to be the same day. Didn't really get to see fireworks this year, but I sure heard them. XD

Nice! And lol.
Ta very much! It was a good one. :)
Those fireworks sound cool!! :D

And happy birthday to your gram :) :) :D 🎂 :) :3

Happy Independence, I guess. Hope it's a good'un for all the rest of you. :p
UrbanLady Topic Starter

Thanks, I'll be sure to let her know. :3 Hope your July 4th went well! There's still fireworks going on though. Lol
Well, thank you. :P My July 4th did go well. Ate some grilled food, watched some fireworks, played with glowsticks. What more could you want? :P :) :P

Ah, some went off around 3AM of technically the 5th, but since then I don't think I've heard any..... ;D :D Mostly kept to one day here, it seems so far.
UrbanLady Topic Starter

You're very welcome. :3 Ooo grilled food sounds great right about now. I can't imagine it gets better than that though. XD As for the fireworks, I heard a few more going off here and there last night. But I think most have tired themselves out with them.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Holidays!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus