Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Crime City (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dublin City is a bustling metropolitan and a tourist hotspot. Known all over the world for it's plentiful nightlife, historic architecture and beautiful scenery, the capital of Ireland is a dream holiday destination for most. But, it harbours a dark secret world filled with murder, brutality and crime. The law enforcement agencies around the city manage to keep this secret world under wraps but as time goes on it is becoming ever more clear that the dangerous activities are coming ever closer to affecting the thousands of innocent bystanders that visit the city on a daily basis.
In Dublin City: Crime City, you can play your part in the criminal underworld of one of the most famous places in the world. In this game you can become a mastermind, a thug, an innocent bystander, a businessman/woman or a member of law enforcement and play out the story that the people of Dublin never wanted to be told.

If this sounds like the kind of roleplay you would like to participate in, be sure to head to the post by post roleplay game that I created here: www.ongoingworlds.com/games/3821
Sean morgan (played by Panzerdivsn)

Would a street racer work in this RP setting?
This reminds me of Sin City (2005) and I like it. Sign me up!
vickym96 Topic Starter

Sean morgan wrote:
Would a street racer work in this RP setting?
Yeah a street racer could work in this setting
vickym96 Topic Starter

D4NTE wrote:
This reminds me of Sin City (2005) and I like it. Sign me up!
If you head to this site
www.ongoingworlds.com/games/3821
(You might have to copy and paste the address) you'll be able to join :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Crime City (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus