Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (BNHA) Test Run (Battle RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

nightmqre

It's not very often I play fandom OCs, but recently I've gotten into an anime nicknamed BNHA (or more commonly known as My Hero Academia) and so Takeo Izumi was born from it's charm.

This RP is a 'test run'. I simply want to test this OCs "quirk" (superpower) to see it's strengths and weaknesses in play. This means that I'm not looking for any in-depth lore, any romance, or anything deep and world-changing. Some posts will probably contain deep emotion, but that'll only be because I wan't to play him as true to himself as I normally would.

It'll take place in a Sports Festival setting, and it'll start during the second round with the 1v1 battles; where Takeo & Y/C will face off. After the battle is finished (one of them is immobilised, or pushed out of bounds), the RP will end.

PM me or comment here if you'd be interested. :)
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 100%
The RP is entirely based around combat and nothing else, such as an arena where nothing else happens.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

nightmqre Topic Starter

i made a small edit c:
nightmqre Topic Starter

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (BNHA) Test Run (Battle RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus