Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Adventure RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone I would like to do a fantasy adventure RP with my character lucus i am not very experienced with being very descriptive but i would like to get better so this will be a learning experience for me and id appreciate it if you could give me some pointers while we rp if you feel it is necessary. the story will be whatever we decide together and i will do what i can to make it a fun experience for everyone.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Oo! yes fantasy Count me in! One of my best topics!!!
Treel Topic Starter

awesome im looking forward to RPing with you.
Me too looking forward to rping with you too
Treel Topic Starter

like i said in my ad im not very good at in depth descriptions but i will try my best and id appreciate pointers if you feel it is necessary, and that the story would be something we create together, which brings me to my main question. what would you like the story to be about? i think itd be fun to do a good vs evil type adventure but im open for anything.
Lucus (played by Treel) Topic Starter

oh and ill also be using my character Lucus feel free to check him out if youd like.
Ooo good vs Evil I like that!!
why don't we talk in PM
Seems interesting! I wouldn't mind doing this with you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Adventure RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus