Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » YOUR TURN TO DIE 1x1 RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I'm looking for someone who is interested in an your turn to die roleplay

Your turn to die is a Japanese video game (for free) that involves hostage situations and surviving, it's practically a puzzle/mystery/thriller game, think of danganronpa but with different rules.

I'm looking for someone to play canon characters with, we'll most likely follow the plot/story so i would rather have someone who is all caught up with the game (that is till chapter 3 part 1, your turn to shine doesn't count). We could possibly change a few things as well, we don't necessary have to follow everything, it really depends on who we will be playing.

The characters I can play are: Sarah, Joe, Reko, Sou, Nao, Keiji

Please no one liners or single sentences, I ask for at least a paragraph with good grammar.

TRIGGER WARNING: Gore/blood, mental disorders, kidnapping situations, deaths and/or mentions of suicide/sacrifice.

Please send me a message if interested!

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » YOUR TURN TO DIE 1x1 RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus