Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The SCP Foundation: Help Wanted (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Number 4

SCP 131
subject class:safe

SCP 131-A &B nicknamed eyepods nicknamed by personnel are a pair of teardrop shaped creatures,roughly 1 foot in height with a single blue eye in the middle of their bodies. SCP 131-A is orange while SCP 131-B is mustard yellow. At the base of each subject is a wheel-like structure,allowing movement,and they can travel as fast as a professional sprinter. These little guys are harmless and love the staff here at the SCP Foundation.

Number 3

SCP 343

SCP 343 is an old raceless man,although his detailed features appear different to each observer. SCP 343 was discovered walking the streets of Prague and was detained after a staff member witnessed him disappear from the streets and reappear on a rooftop. SCP 343 has willingly allowed to be contained at the foundation.

Number 2

SCP 662
subject class:Safe

SCP 662 is a small silver hand bell,and when you ring it,a butler comes out of nowhere and asks you what you would like,most often people would ask for money or food,and he'd make it happen. But if you ask him something he cannot get,you'd be given the option of food or some money,maybe even some rings,bracelets,or necklaces.

Number 1

SCP 999

SCP 999 is a 120-pound mass of slime. Subject can change shape and & size at will,though when addressed it is 2 meters and will attempt to hug the SCP Foundation member,but keep in mind it can paralize anyone who touches its tail by accident,you can hold it,but don't touch its tail

If interested,shoot me a message,you can play as a member,or an SCP(Doesn't have to be the ones listed above)
This will be played in a group chat and you can play up to three characters,that way you'll have longer replies.
no sexual content
swearing is fine,but keep it to a minimum
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

JetStorm Topic Starter

I'm only looking for 4 members
I’ve heard of the SCP, but have never really gotten into it myself. Never too late to start, I suppose: sign me up.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Arcol wrote:
I’ve heard of the SCP, but have never really gotten into it myself. Never too late to start, I suppose: sign me up.

send me a message
JetStorm Topic Starter

3 more spots open
LoneDarkWolf

This is definitely up my alley
JetStorm Topic Starter

Great,two more people to go and then I'll send the message.
sarah18394729

I can probably give this a try but don't think too much if I tell you I can't continue.
JetStorm Topic Starter

If you can't continue,don't fret,just let us know when you exit the chat.
JetStorm Topic Starter

I'll accept one more entry
Praise_The_Sun

This seem like up my alley, I also know a bit about SCP.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Great,I'll send you guys a message

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The SCP Foundation: Help Wanted (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus