Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a literate male partner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Let’s start out that I am looking for someone who can play a male character.

Ay, hello! I'll be straight to the point on this. I'm looking for a sorta dark/supernatural roleplay.
What I ask of you
•At least three paragraphs or more! I write about five each including about eight sentences or more. Add your own creativity to your response! Not just reacting and that’s that.
•I prefer dark themes in a way so I would prefer if your character is harsh, cruel. Self-centered and egotistical in a way! But of course plot development and all changes that. I just don’t like flat out fluff and happiness. I just feel like there is no..conflict between the two.
•I ask that you have proper grammar.
•I write in third person so I would prefer you as well do that!

Here is some idea for my list. I have many plots for most of these pairings and if you are interested in the pairing then hit me up and I’ll tell you! Most of these aren't really romance to be honest. But if you want it we can do that!
Fallen angel x demon
Human x nonhuman
Human x blood lust vampire
A high school or college plot where monsters are hiding in secrecy and they catch their attention on a particular female.
A vampire takes an interest in a female he finds stumbling around in the pouring rain mumbling numbers.

That's what I'm into lately, if you have an idea that is sorta along these lines then do tell me! I am willing to listen!
See ya!

I also have this plot for my character Ozzy. But the plot is in his description more or less. It would be a MxM platonic relationship
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

i'm interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a literate male partner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus