Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Legends of Orpheus (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ผ๐‘บ. . .

Years ago there ruled three Kings, each having their own Kingdom.

The Kingdom of Fayeh, an uncivilized place where beastmen and elves roamed. The Kingdom of Nionthen, home to the smartest Hiashi in the lands, known for their outstanding academics and skill in the Lost Magic Arts. And The Kingdom of Lodram, housing those who have the affinity for Potions, Alchemy and Dark Magic.

In the year 500 A.M [ After Magic] an outbreak started after the King of Nionthen mysteriously was found dead in his chambers. The Kingdoms turned against each other and ruin fell over the Land of Liaones. As war broke out against the races; one man rose to the challenge- his name? Orpheus Varr, a man of honor and belonging to The Kingdom of Lodram; with his Grimoire in hand the man was able to put a stop to the century year war.

Years later a โ€œhuman femaleโ€ by the name of Astraeh Triffissim has enrolled in Wailos Academy- a school for magical beings, unaware of her heritage our young human is in for a world of trouble and adventure with various students at the academy.

This is : The Legends of Orpheus
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

This sounds exciting!
I like this set up. I'm interested!
sofkisses Topic Starter

Darkmier wrote:
This sounds exciting!
Ah, thank you so much! I now have a group up for LO, so if you would like to check it out by all means, look it up in the search bar.
sofkisses Topic Starter

Tasha wrote:
I like this set up. I'm interested!
That makes me so happy! As said before, I now have a group up, so if you would like to check it out by all means search for it in groups!
I like this story line and would love to play in it.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Legends of Orpheus (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus