Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Roleplay (Open concept) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Xavier Bird (played by cringyduck)

Hello, hello! I haven't role-played in quite a bit, but I'd love to get back into the swing of things. I don't have any ideas at hand, unfortunately. :(

I love forbidden love concepts! (Ex: Prince x servant)

Historical romance is always loveable.

Common, cheesy tropes! Like, tattoo artist meets a florist, or church boy tries to convert the neighborhood baddie, etc.

Let's negotiate! I'd love to hear your ideas as well :)

-CD
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

If you are familiar with the book series The Unwanteds or The Hunger Games you'll find this familiar, though I changed a few things up.

Hear me out. Every year in Wulf, thirteen-year-olds are sorted into categories; strong, intelligent Wanteds go to university, and artistic Unwanteds are sent to labor building war weapons, vehicles, common items like paper and fabric- unpaid and on small rations per family.

Perhaps while working our OCs have a interaction?

This idea could be set in the far future or in the 1600s or anywhere in between.

Sadly I don't do paragraphs per response (and I don't expect the same from you, unless you want) but I will not one line.
cringyduck Topic Starter

Hello! I'm so sorry to have replied so late, I kept forgetting to write out a reply. ((P.S, love your pfp, 10/10 cat))

That sounds like a very interesting concept! I'd love to move this into PM's and expand on this prompt!
Would love to roleplay. Check out my characters and if someone takes your fancy. We can talk.
im interested if your still looking
cringyduck Topic Starter

jason_black wrote:
im interested if your still looking

Hey! I'm almost always looking for new roleplays! Wanna chat in PMs?
I am interested to try.
cringyduck Topic Starter

eNdPhAsE wrote:
I am interested to try.

Hey! Wanna talk about it in PMs?
cringyduck wrote:
eNdPhAsE wrote:
I am interested to try.

Hey! Wanna talk about it in P9Ms?

Yes

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Roleplay (Open concept) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus