Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-fi, Anthro, and other fu (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ember_Wolf

Woof! Hello everyone!

Greetings! This big wolf here has recently decided he's in need of opening an extra roleplay or two! Without any further delay, I shall do my best and get straight to business in hopes that someone will take intrest!

[~]Some things about myself, and my personal preferences[~]
First off, I need to say that I may have a condition or two that makes me sometimes appear as if I am trying to be rude. I promise that I would never act this way and am doing my best, but do try to tolerate me if I accidentally word something in a way that I did not intend. I typically like literate users and working with somewhat large paragraphs, though smaller paragraphs can also work if absolutely preferred. I typically do not immediately make friends either, though I can generally be a good one if I happen to warm up to you.

However, this does not mean I am not open to communication, feel free to chat with me OOCly, either on my discord (ask), or on RPR.

[~] I have quite a few premade plots, though I can easily formulate another if you wish, these are simple ones that can be expanded upon in any way and can be used to quickly start an RP if desired. Below you shall also find my preferences, which are guidelines for roleplaying with me,[~]

Preferences

Yes! Absolutely preferable!
-Action and Adventure
-Sci-fi
-Anthro
-Worldbuilding
-Brutal Violence and death
-Creepy labs, corporations, and scary experiments (Looking at you, Cayne!)
-Genetically Modified Wolves, typically used as disposable, but strong and loyal grunts.

Maybe, ask first.
-Earth/Modern Settings
-Torture
-SFW Relationship/Romance (MxF, MxM)
-Character Death

Absolutely not...
-Smut
-Extremely generic settings
-OOC Drama
-Powerplay/God-modding/ ecetera
-Fandom

And finally! We move onto the fun part, plots!

Kanova's Perfect Monster
Vincent Kazira is a relatively unusual wolvan, grown in a vat from within the depths of a research site. This is a relatively modifiable plot, as perhaps he's made to be some form of assassin? Or even just a tame and lovable pet?

If he is the former, whom shall he be sent to eliminate, or what shall he be used for? Perhaps both characters can go rouge at some point and attempt to strike out their own survival? The possibilities are endless with this one!

An Unusual Spaceyard
Ember Kamura is just one of many workers in a multi-species shipyard that is located within a relatively isolated system. Him and Y/C may develop a bit of a friendship as they notice that strange alterations and afflictions begin to affect the others. Will they manage to fight their way through the crowds of maddened creatures and perhaps uncover the cause of it?

This one has a lot of potential, just like the others!

A pair of quads
Hephaestus and Blade Kazira are perhaps sent on a mission towards a distant planet to retrieve an alien artifact along with Y/C. Yet another easily modified plot that can suit a lot of playstyles. Maybe it's some kind of alien superweapon and they must dispose of it? Only our creative minds could ever know!

And that concludes my little want-ad. I can always make a plot for anyone who wishes to rp with me, and if you're intrested then feel free to contact me on here! I hope that you take intrest and would be glad to roleplay with you soon!

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

Hey there! Still looking!
Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

Didn't really get any replies, so, I guess I'm looking again.
I might be interested, playing as my character Primorta. Her world takes place in a sort of sci-fi setting, and she is an assassin, desensitized by intense violence and gore. I do like the idea of building a relationship throughout it, though I do question if smut may be an option eventually? Maybe? No? I suppose I can do without it, but regardless, I am at least a bit interested, and would prefer to play via Discord as I don't have my web browser open all the time (otherwise you'd have to just deal with slow replies). Hope you're interested in my character enough.
Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

I will see about RP, feel free to send me a PM.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-fi, Anthro, and other fu (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus