Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Greetings everyone, my name is George, I am Greek, 27 years old and I like to write stuff and roleplay in my spare time. I am excited to be a part of this community and I'm looking forward to interact with its members and have fun :)
Welcome George! You've certainly come to the right place. XD

Any particular genres you like?
Hello and welcome to RPR.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you'll have a wonderful time here. :)

There are dropdown thingies at the top of the page, with menus and Guides, and a Help section, and there are forums and groups and threads, and games, and events... It's very fun! There are all sorts of characters to play with, or genres, rather, and plenty of options in creating profiles... It's pretty dandy! There are moderators, so if something's wrong, just tap the Mod Request button to ask one of the grand fellows to help. :P
There's an event going on right now, so you might check that out- it's really cool! :) Anyway, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Maybe I'll see you around the forums or something, sometime. Feel free to message me if you like, we can chat about role play stuff or animals or pizza or something. Art. Books. Who knows? :P :) :D

So, that'll be about it from me for now- just have a great time, be sure you're being nice at least most of the time, and be creative! XP You might make some friends along the way. Enjoy, and follow the rules! XP ^_^ :) :P :D ⚜ πŸ€ 🌺 🌺 ❁ <3 <3 πŸ€ 🌸 🌼 <3 <3 🌼 πŸ€ <3 <3 🌻 🌼 πŸ€ <3 <3 πŸ€ πŸ’ 🌻 <3 <3 🌷 🌸 ❁ πŸ€ πŸ’ ❁

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus