Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy everyone!

PhinaPhorus

Hey guys! I'm Phina! I'm no good at introductions so there's a chance of some needless blabber, or little information actually given. Sometimes both. Blabber with no info. Just a warning!

So! I've spent years roleplaying, but I haven't done much in a while and I have to admit, I'm not as good as I once was. Kinda makes it sound like there's a skill level, but that's not quite what I mean! I used to write multiple paragraphs full of detail, but now I'm down to maybe a couple compromising of mostly just the essential information. My use of language has kinda suffered too. All of that is mostly because I have done very little roleplaying in a long time and what I have done has been...Well, let's just say it hasn't been of very high quality. That being said, I've been in a major rut because I love roleplaying but haven't been able to do it much and I would love to change that, and that's what brought me here. I want to open up and expand my access to roleplay, find new places and new friends to do it with and finally get one of my favourite hobbies back.

Onto me myself. This is the hard part. Hm...What about me...? Okay, hobbies! Not many of those. I love video games and anime. I tend to be more into universes than stories. For example, not too big a fan of the Naruto story. I got bored with it a lot and never managed to reach Shippuden because I just couldn't watch it anymore. However, I do love its universe and the mechanics surrounding it and because of that, I do enjoy roleplaying it. Currently, I'm rewatching Fairy Tail. I watched it ages ago but it was only dubbed up until partway through the Grand Magic Games (I can't read and watch at the same time so the sub is no good for me) but apparently the full thing is supposed to be dubbed now so I'm going through it again. It's also what I'm wanting to roleplay most right now and I can't get it out of my head. Unfortunately, none of my friends are familiar with it at all so I can't roleplay it with them.

What else...Hmm...On the note of video games, I really enjoy MMOs but I often solo them because I'm actually a very socially anxious person despite what this intro might appear! I'm no good at approaching people and thus never end up talking to anyone and play them by myself. But I'm learning to come out of my shell and I'm creating a multi-platform, multi-game guild with a strong roleplay element that actually ties in every single game the guild could appear on. It's going slow, but I can't wait to get it started.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'm an open book. I'm always happy to answer any questions about anything and I'm always open to meeting new people and making new friends! I look forward to being here and enjoying new roleplays, experiencing new worlds, and making new friends!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository created by kim.
Hey! Hello and welcome to the community!!!!
JetStorm

Hello
Hello and welcome to RPR, Phina! :D Thanks for telling us so much about yourself!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have wonderful experiences here!
PhinaPhorus Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!

I am very much looking forward to becoming a part of the community and making new friends and roleplay partners here.
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus