Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Hello! It’s nice to meet you. Call me Sweet or Winterbear. An old RP partner of mine introduced me to this site (thank you!). We used to be part of the same guild but the place got shut down. After that happened, I was reduced to RP groups on Facebook or randoms on Omegle *cringe* and I wasn’t having the best time of my life.

I have 10+ years of role playing experience, It’s my absolute favorite past time in the entire world. I love to mostly do romance RPs mixed in with another genre of my partner’s choosing. For now, I only have one character but I will be adding a few more as I get a hang of this. Anyways, thank you for reading through my awkward little intro, I can’t wait to see what this place has in store for me. See you around!
Welcome to RPR! :D And thank you to your friend who directed you this way!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Welcome to RPR old friend! I hope you find many wonderful RP partners and make many awesome stories! ❤️
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi sweet. Welcome to RPRepository created by kim computer guru rockstar.
Hello Sweet,

and welcome, I'm new myself. :)
SweetWinterbear Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hello Sweet,

and welcome, I'm new myself. :)

Hello Falyn, thank you very much and welcome!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
pixl.Bee

Hey Winterbear! Welcome to RPR, we're glad you've joined us! I hope you enjoy your time here, and wish you the best of luck in your RP endeavours :3

Rachel2876 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

Thank you, will do!

Bright_Challenger wrote:
Hey Winterbear! Welcome to RPR, we're glad you've joined us! I hope you enjoy your time here, and wish you the best of luck in your RP endeavours :3

Thank you so much :)
Welcome aboard! You'll definitely find great stories here.
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus