Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh dear, its me, a newbie.

Hello! I'm new here to the site and I hope to get into some rp soon!

I'm not a very good speaker i'm sorry.

BUT! I will be making more characters soon, hopefully ones with context, but most of my characters used to be joke characters before I actually made them into real things, so the majority of them are just...bizarre is a way to put it lightly. I don't really care how the rp mechanics work, as I am used to dice rolling rp as I play DnD from time to time, however free form writing I feel works faster and is less chaining you down in terms of what you can do.

Later, I guess?
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
FabopFrankie wrote:
Hello! I'm new here to the site and I hope to get into some rp soon!

I'm not a very good speaker i'm sorry.

BUT! I will be making more characters soon, hopefully ones with context, but most of my characters used to be joke characters before I actually made them into real things, so the majority of them are just...bizarre is a way to put it lightly. I don't really care how the rp mechanics work, as I am used to dice rolling rp as I play DnD from time to time, however free form writing I feel works faster and is less chaining you down in terms of what you can do.

Later, I guess?

Hello and welcome! I'm new here as well, but there are a lot of helpful people. :)
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
FabopFrankie Topic Starter

Thank you all! I feel as if i'm going to have trouble finding people to rp with however as what i'm looking for is a bit bizarre, so I took it into my own hands to post a topic about what i'm doing. I might not be consistent on this website but I will always try to respond with something.

I might have new ideas for rp in the future hopefully, or i'll just join one!
pixl.Bee

Hey! And welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I wish you luck in finding RP partners (it can be tough sometimes-). Actually, I replied to the RP topic you posted, 'cause your idea sounded fun. Anyway, I'll stop rambling. But! WELCOME
Welcome aboard!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi there! And welcome to RPRepository! :D I hope that you'll have a wonderful time here!

There's a drop-down menu full of fun stuff, up at the top, and you can Find RP or go to forums or threads or groups from there, as well. :) There's a Help section, complete with FAQ, helpful links, and Suggestions forum. There's a bug report form. There are games and events pretty often on the site, which is cool! And there's a very nice and welcoming community, as well, ahahahahaha. :P If you want to message some time, feel free to send one to me! A message, I mean. :P I'd be happy to chat, maybe, or answer questions if you have them and ask them. Please be nice and respect your fellow players/characters and conversationalists! All that good stuff! Take care of yourself, be nice, have a good time, have a great time! :D Be creative and stuff if you feel like it. Make some friends, maybe, if you want to do such a thing as that!
Maybe I'll see you about on the site, or something. Maybe I won't. Who knows? Hahahahaha!!! Did I mention this site has cool stuff? Hehe. Anyway. See you around, or maybe not. We'll see about that, I suppose.

Later! Have a good one. :) Bye bye! :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :) :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :D :P ;D :3 ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :) :D :P :) ^_^ :) :P :3 :) :)
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh dear, its me, a newbie.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus