Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For A Long Term Rp Partner. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tap

Hello! I'm looking for someone who is alright with my bit of a messy time schedule. Usually up till the demonic hours of the night and I am open to most types of Rp. Along with that I have a lot of ideas and would love to hear yours. I will be getting more committed to making characters and being online soon. I will also go into more detail on my style of Rp in chat so we may discuss them more in depth.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello good sir/madam/other! I am very much open to roleplaying at odd times. I’m always looking for new Roleplay ideas, and alongside that, I have... let’s just say, **ambitious** storyline concepts. As we speak I am uploading more of my characters, so if none of my current characters are to your liking, then just wait a bit. Anyways, I’m up for whatever, so reply if/whenever you wish!
-Max
Tap Topic Starter

MaxwellCharlie wrote:
Hello good sir/madam/other! I am very much open to roleplaying at odd times. I’m always looking for new Roleplay ideas, and alongside that, I have... let’s just say, **ambitious** storyline concepts. As we speak I am uploading more of my characters, so if none of my current characters are to your liking, then just wait a bit. Anyways, I’m up for whatever, so reply if/whenever you wish!
-Max

That would be great! I apologies for the delayed message, please do hit me up in private chat to discuss details!
im interested if your still looking

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For A Long Term Rp Partner. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus