Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » America has Fallen (The Division inspire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MangoNekros

America has Fallen. Too much has happened, and the aftermath has left America in a destroyed and weak state. Looters and Rioters plauge the streets of our once-bustling towns and stealing from people struggling to survive. All military and police forces are too underfunded to help maintain order in what's left, which called upon every VO (Voluntary Operative) to be deployed to maintain order around America, or what has been becoming to be known a "The New United States of America". It is up to our Operatives to stand their ground and rid our cities of these rioters and looters. The time is now. Your country needs you. Become a Voluntary Operator now at the nearest Recruitment Station.

(So... I got my hands on Tom Clancy's The Division, and I like the cover-based combat the game as to offer. I plan on making this a huge Group RP with lots of areas to explore, and enemies to face. Respond here or PM for more details!)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

MangoNekros Topic Starter

(Bump)
Interested but, i can't get on much due to work.

Liara_Amagi wrote:
Interested but, i can't get on much due to work.

As a group RP with several zones to RP in, it would be no problem to have your character doing things by his/herself, which would make it easier on you
Ok,

Liara_Amagi wrote:
Ok,

If you'd like to join please shoot me a PM!

(Bump!)

(Bump!)

MangoNekros wrote:
America has Fallen. Too much has happened, and the aftermath has left America in a destroyed and weak state. Looters and Rioters plauge the streets of our once-bustling towns and stealing from people struggling to survive. All military and police forces are too underfunded to help maintain order in what's left, which called upon every VO (Voluntary Operative) to be deployed to maintain order around America, or what has been becoming to be known a "The New United States of America". It is up to our Operatives to stand their ground and rid our cities of these rioters and looters. The time is now. Your country needs you. Become a Voluntary Operator now at the nearest Recruitment Station.

(So... I got my hands on Tom Clancy's The Division, and I like the cover-based combat the game as to offer. I plan on making this a huge Group RP with lots of areas to explore, and enemies to face. Respond here or PM for more details!)

(Bump)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » America has Fallen (The Division inspire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus