Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » FxF, MxM or just casual platonic love RP. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

giphy.gif.cf.gif

ℍ𝕖π•ͺ π•˜π•¦π•ͺ𝕀 π•žπ• π•€π•₯ 𝕙𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ π•¨π•–π•“π•€π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕑𝕗𝕗π•₯, π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀...
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, π•™π•š, π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, π•€β€™π•ž π•“π•’π•”π•œ π•’π•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•’π•Ÿπ• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ. 𝕀 π•™π•’π•§π•–π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ 𝕑𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•¨π•™π•šπ•π•– 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕀 𝕓𝕦𝕀π•ͺ π••π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜ 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•€β€™π•ž π•“π•’π•”π•œ π•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•šπ•π• 𝕒 π•“π•šπ•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 π•₯π•šπ•žπ•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•˜π•–π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•‘π•šπ•£π•–π•• π•’π•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕓π•ͺ 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜. π”Έπ•Ÿπ•ͺ𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕀 π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π• π•Ÿ π•¦π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕀, 𝕠𝕣 π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖.
ℕ𝕠𝕨 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦’𝕣𝕖 𝕑𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝π•ͺ π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•— 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕖𝕣π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ•£π•– 𝕠𝕣 𝕑𝕝𝕠π•₯, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠, 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕀’𝕝𝕝 π•˜π•šπ•§π•– 𝕒 π•“π•£π•šπ•–π•— π••π•–π•€π•”π•£π•šπ•‘π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 π• π•Ÿπ•– π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒π•₯π•–π•˜π• π•£π•ͺ’𝕀, π•šπ•— π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀π•₯π•£π•šπ•œπ•–π•€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•—π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•ͺ 𝕑𝕝𝕀 π••π•ž π•žπ•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•₯𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕀𝕒π•ͺπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦’𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 π••π• π•¨π•Ÿ 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕑𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖. 𝔸𝕝𝕀𝕠, π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•“π•£π•šπ•–π•— π••π•–π•€π•”π•£π•šπ•‘π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕑𝕝𝕠π•₯, 𝕀’𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•šπ•₯, π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕕𝕕 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π• π•¨π•Ÿ π•™π•šπ•˜π•™ π•›π•šπ•Ÿπ•œπ•€ π•₯𝕠 π•šπ•₯.
π”Έπ•Ÿπ•ͺ𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀, 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕒𝕣𝕖.

1. Beast X Human-Fantasy/Horror 1700/1800
So basically it’s not your average beauty and the beast. The beauty is blind and there is a horrible curse thats considered a disease spreading around.

2. Zombie X Human/ghost-Horror1800/1900/2000
Basically there is a conscious zombie that loves a human or ghost.

3. Demon X Angel-Fantasy 1600/1700/1800
A demon and angel form peace across the demon and angel land known as Sclearatia.

4. Cyborg X Human-Science - 2080/3000
Let the baby feel human for once and also help stop racism between robots and humans. Oh, also there is a plague.

5. Psychopath X Sane/Detective-Horror - 1800
What is the secret ingredient in this bakers cupcakes...? Takes place in a bakery in a small town in Britain in the 1800’s.

6. Scientist X Experiment/Clone/Etc-Science - 1800/1900/2000
A science experiment goes wrong and someone has to care for the creature while the establishment decides what to do with it.

7. Half human/something else X soldier Fantasy - 1700/1800

There’s a creature that lives in the woods for all of there life where friendly yet terrifying monsters live. Their the last one of their species since a massacre killed them all due to the people being afraid, and a soldier from a nearby camp wondered into the woods after losing his canteen stolen by a squirrel...

8. Human X Human or cyborg [ 1 ] sci-fi - 2080
There’s an academy that trains certain people to deal with the outbreak of corrupted technology. It consists of human and androids.

9. Human X Human [2] casual -1700/1800/2000
I have multiples roles for this one, if you want to do it pls dm and say β€˜what do you wanna do for 9?’ Please.

10. Human/wizard X wizard Fantasy/horror? - 1700/1800/2000
I have 2 plots for this involving horror or a normal wizard on wizard thing. Dm me β€˜what ideas did you have for 10’ if you’re interested please.

11. Abyss mystery humanXhuman or himanXcursed Fantasy/horror?
I have 2 ideas for this, dm me please and ask if you’re interested :>.

When you DM me you can also tell me about a category you want to do that’s not on the list. Also if you want we can make a plot together, or edit my plot that I have. Also the time genres and aesthetics can be changed if you want.

Platonic love roleplays ( basically grownup caring for a toddler or a normal roleplay. )

1. Zombie and Human.
2. Beast and Human.
3. Monster and Human.
4. Human and Human.
5. Mythical being and Human.
6. Human and human
7. Mage and human or a wizard/witch in training

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 𝔻𝕄 π•žπ•– π•šπ•— π•ͺ𝕠𝕦’𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕!
𝔸𝕝𝕀𝕠 𝕑𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•ž π•žπ•– 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•₯π•£π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•£π•€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•žπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕠 𝕀’𝕝𝕝 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π•¨π•£π•šπ•₯𝕖 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π•¨π•£π•šπ•₯𝕖. π•€β€™π•ž π• π•œ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕀 π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒𝕀 π•šπ•₯ π•šπ•€π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕀π•₯π•šπ•’π•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ, 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ 𝕠𝕣 π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•žπ•’π• 𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ. 𝔸𝕝𝕀𝕠 𝕑𝕖𝕕𝕠 𝕀π•₯𝕦𝕗𝕗. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•€π•œ π•žπ•– π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ 𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕣 π•€π•¦π•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•€π• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯’𝕀 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•šπ•€π•₯ 𝕠𝕣 π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝 π•žπ•– 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕒 𝕑𝕝𝕠π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖. 𝔸𝕝𝕀𝕠, π•€β€™π•ž π••π• π•¨π•Ÿ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π••π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•žπ• π•£π•– π•₯π•™π•–π•Ÿ 𝔽𝕩𝔽 𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕩𝕄, 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕀𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝔽𝕩𝕄 π•šπ•— π•ͺ𝕠𝕦’𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Just to let everyone know, this topic is still open.
LovelyBookworm

I'd be interested in joining a roleplay like one of those. I legit just joined today so Idk how to dm yet.
whatsup?
Rusty (played by RustyTobyKun)

whatsup

LovelyBookworm wrote:
I'd be interested in joining a roleplay like one of those. I legit just joined today so Idk how to dm yet.

Hello! Please dm me, I’m currently really busy at the moment, *coughcough*school*coughcough*
I would love to roleplay with you tho!

Just so everyone will know I re-opened the roleplay for another week or two, so if you’re interested, or still interested, pls dm me :>
I could do the first one with MxM. in the mood for BL

Vesper666 wrote:
I could do the first one with MxM. in the mood for BL

Henlo can you please pm me? I’m interested in roleplaying with you *insert squiggly line*

Hello to whoever is reading this, just to let you know I added a bit more roleplay ideas, please DM instead of saying that you wanna roleplay as well just to make things a bit more organized for me, thank you!
hello i'm new to this

I reopened the topic since I keep getting blasted with messages wanting to know if I’m still open, and I am. PLEASE DM ME INSTEAD OF POSTING HERE! Ty ily no homo... unless? 😳

This is still open btw

I re-opened this again, thank you all who messaged me :D! I got piled, literally! And after a bug that’s now fixed I can finally open this topic again now that I’m ready and have more free time. I look forward to seeing all your lovely faces again!
JetStorm

I'm interested in this,just shoot me a message
i'm intrested if it's still open

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » FxF, MxM or just casual platonic love RP. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus