Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New member! Nervous!

Hello! I'm Michi, and as you can probably tell, I'm new to RP Repository! I basically haven't used the forum-type to RP at all, so I'm nervous but pretty excited to try this whole thing out! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Going by the suggested formula... My favorite kind of RP is one that delves more into characters' psyche, and may even provide some solid character development along the way! I enjoy them to be long-term, though short and sweet can be nice too!

While I'm here, I'm mainly just hoping to find some solid RP partners to have fun with, hopefully find someone interested in my characters as well, though I pretty much only play canon characters! I've been RPin for almost a decade now, so I feel like I at least have found my place in it, and hopefully I can bring something to the table for you lot, too!

Don't really know what else to say or if there is anything, but... Feel free to hit me up if you're interested in working something out! I'd also be game for a little chat, if you want to get to know each other first! Let's all get along!

In any case, hopefully we will talk soon! Until then~!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome to RPR!

That was a fantastic introduction! There are a lot of people that love canon roleplay here so I am sure with some time you will find someone that is interested. Along with that if you ever just want to talk, need help with character development, or have questions about the website feel free to shoot me a message. I will do my best to assist in any way I can.

I hope you enjoy your time here and have many good writing opportunities!
Hey! Welcome to the RP Repository!

Don't worry, we all felt the same way entering our first RP forums! Just click around and see if you find anything interesting! I'm fairly new too, so I understand if you have any worries or confusion. If you do, don't be afraid to pop me or an admin a message! Hope you have fun.
HeartfeltBoldGonolek-size_restricted.gif

And welcome to the RPR~ I used to be very confused by the whole forum setup thing as well, but it comes easily with time~ Staff is very understanding of mistakes so don't feel pressured to get everything 100% correct.
The Looking for RP forums are where most of the action happens~ However, the 'Find RP' tab is also useful because not everyone bumps up the forum posts, but they are still actively looking for rp!

Some people are okay with PM's as well, so, if their profile says they are open to PMs, and open to RPing, and they have characters that strike your fancy- you can always shoot them a message there too!

I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
Hey Michi! Don't be nervous! There are so many friendly people around on RPR. Reach out and ask if you have any questions. :D

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
Hey there and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need help, there are lots of beautiful people here, and some amazing staff too. Have fuuuunn!!
Hello, hello!! :D Welcome to RPR, I hope you find people to write with~.

By the way Michi, I love your icon! Very cute!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome.
Welcome to RPR! 💚
Welcome guy/gal or non binary pal! Hope you have fun here, trust me if someone like me could find decent partners well more than decent their wonderful. I’m sure you could aswell, I suggest checking out the ooc chats. Their pretty fun and that’s Mainly where I met a lot of my friends on here.
Welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New member! Nervous!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus