Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New to the site with three new characters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BiggestBean

So I've just joined up and I'm eager to get going with some new rps. While I'm looking through all the cool stuff people have already put out, I want to put out my own request as well to start getting some ideas going! I'm super open to all types of characters. As far as pairings go, I typically only do MxF as that is just what I'm used to, however I am also open all kinds of platonic pairings!

I have three characters up so far.

Valkrus - A warlord and bandit leader from a snowy climate, works well for medieval/Fantasy settings

Corbin - The leader of a dwarven crime syndicate, works well for urban fantasy/medieval fantasy

Simon - A young werewolf who had been raised by werewolf hunters, works well in modern, supernatural stories.

I prefer story driven rps, but I am super open to any details and I'm always eager to work out a story and talk through what we both want out of the rp. Look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested! Feel free to PM me or drop a message here! (I will probably respond to PMs quicker, but I will do my best to respond to messages here in a timely manner)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey there! I saw your ad and I'm really interested in doing a fantasy RP(with some romance) with Valkrus! I'm and old user of this site that's just now coming back so I'm still working on a character page for my OC Adeline but I'd be happy to give you a character brief if you're interested in that.
LovelyBookworm

Hello, I'm Bookworm and I'm also new with 3 characters! I have two characters who are linked to this rp I have open. It's called 'The Distants' and it's really a story that I'm writing that I adapted into a rp. It's about kids who have never met their extended family until now, and they find out it's because the family was divided by whether they had magic powers or not. I also have another girl who's just a generic OC I can tie into pretty much any rp.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New to the site with three new characters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus