Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh hai

Hello there

This site was suggested to me on another RP Forum I'm around on and I do love to RP. Keeps me sane these days.

I've been roleplaying now for 15+ years and have interests in genres such as Western, Med/Mod Fantasy, Crossovers, History, Sci-Fi, etc. It's a pretty wide field. Have also been role-playing on Warcraft for the last 5 years as well, mostly as trolls. Love trolls.

I have two cats, I cross-stitch - currently doing this project of a tiger stood in water, I love to read and I play video games. I also stream under the same username on Twitch and can usually be found streaming a variety of games. Currently streaming Stardew Valley and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales.

That's all I can think of for now, I'm not very good at these introductionary doodahs.
If you got questions, ask away.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome ZulZaejuJin!
Hello ZulZaejulin and welcome!

Definitely have a look around and don't be shy about asking. There are a lot of helpful people. I hope you have fun! :)
Hey! Ya made it. :)

**spies on Boone** That Shakespeare quote is perfect!
MordosKull

Greetings and well met.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hello and welcome to the site!
ZulZaejuJin Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Hey! Ya made it. :)

**spies on Boone** That Shakespeare quote is perfect!

:P Indeed I did. Looked very intriguing and I'm a sucker for a Western

xD He's a really old character of mine but yush... that quote is one of my favourites from Shakespeare ^_^
Raspberry_Beret

Hello and welcome to RPR. May you have fun RP and may your cats not sit on the keyboard as you post. Mine always would do that.
ZulZaejuJin Topic Starter

Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR. May you have fun RP and may your cats not sit on the keyboard as you post. Mine always would do that.

EGADS

Mimi isn't one for keyboard sitting... she likes boxes and drawers.
Neelix however has yet to figure out he is no longer kitten sized and thus no longer fits neatly inbetween my arms for snuggles. He a big boy now. :P So whilst not directly on the keyboard, my cat still sends cat hairs in their. #willcleanitouteventually
Well Hello Hello Welcome to RPR and I do hope you enjoy your stay. Please message me if you see something you like on my page ^^. Good luck on your journey
Hey there and welcome to RPR!

I did some WoW roleplay for a while when I played back in the day. Was probably a good part of how I got into roleplay myself honestly.
If you are ever looking to talk about character/ world design, plots, or just need help on the website feel free to shoot me a message. I am quick to answer "usually" so don't be shy!

I hope you enjoy your time here and find many good writing opportunities!
Hello and welcome! I hope you have an amazing experience here!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh hai

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus