Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to RPR! Wassup?

Hey everyone this is my first time on RPR. I'm not new to RP I've DMed a few games of DND 5E.
I'm still really confuse as to what I do after writing this but I'm optimistic and am looking forward to role playing with you!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! One can build awesome characters here with the dedicated character pages. That would be a good start.
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hey! There are some pretty good ideas out there, just look around the website for the RP that fits you.
Haha! Welcome to RPR! I hope you find what you're looking for! :>
Icysoul

Welcome!
Hello! Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your experience here.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums, and if you're sitll a little loss, clicking the "Help" button on the toolbar sends you to a bunch of helpful guides!!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

If you're confused, there's a toolbar at the top with a lot of handy things. It has a nice dropdown menu. It also has tiny sectional dropdown menus inside it! Hehehe. Also, it's there whether you're confused or not, technically..... :P haha.
Anyway, uh, have a great time, take a look around, enjoy the sights, be nice and respectful, and call the mods if you need any help. I'll also be around every now and then, and you can ask me questions if you like. I'd be happy to chat. Probably. :P :P :D :3
There's a very nice community here, including a cool art area, some RPing spots, some chat threads, plenty of Groups which are very fun and interesting and cool, and items and events and sitewide games sometimes! :)
That'll be about all for now. :) :) :)

I might see you around. In the meantime, toodleoo! Have a great time, be nice, let your creativity get all shiny and pumped up like... Uh... Soap? That foamy soap 🧼 that smells nice and is soft and bubbly? I don't know, ahahaha. Hoho. Woohoowhoo. But anyway. Be good, and maybe make some friends, and have an awesome cool/warm/tepid (intrepid?) time! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~Shinyrainbowlithogra ❤️ 🌟 ❤️

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to RPR! Wassup?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus