Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Is there a Naruto for my Naruto's Twin O (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Maki Uzumaki (played anonymously)

I have a Naruto's twin OC that I'm really craving interactions with Naruto for. I'm mostly looking for wholesome sibling fluff, with maybe a hint of a brother complex from Maki. Plot will follow them growing up, exploring their dependency on each other.

About Me
You can call me Bee! I'm 27 and agender (any pronouns.) I've been rping for about 8 years, mostly paragraph format. I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs per reply, tending towards the shorter side since I'm not good with putting in extra details. I am trying to improve on it though!

I try to be very active with responses. I prefer real-time(?) rps where we respond immediately for an hour or two, once or twice a week, but I'm also open to slow rps where we only respond once a day.

How Maki Fits In
Naruto and Maki were rejected by the village, for the same reason as Naruto was in canon. Maki has half the Kyuubi sealed within her as well, so they're both seen as demons. The rejection made the twins feel like the only people who cared and mattered were each other. They rejected the village, pushing away anyone that wanted to give them a chance, even Iruka!

Naruto and Maki are extremely close, doing everything together. They're little hellions pulling pranks on everyone to get back at the village for rejecting them. Naruto doesn't dream of being Hokage since he doesn't care if the village acknowledges them, but does still pursue becoming a ninja alongside Maki. (His reasoning is up to you!)

Important: I want the only change to the story to be Maki's presence and effect on Naruto, but I'm willing to discuss other changes. I would prefer to avoid dark and edgy changes like the village attacked the twins or Naruto's super-competent.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Is there a Naruto for my Naruto's Twin O (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus