Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Danver Says Hello

Danver

lbzwFB8m.jpg

"𝔏𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔲𝔭, 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰. 𝔄 𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤."

Hello, hello, hello theydies and gentlethems. My name is Danver and I am new to this neck of the woods. So here I am. Saying hello.

Anyway, since this is the introduction forum, allow me to info dump onto you a bunch of lore about little old me. As I have said right off the bat, I go by Danver. Plain Danver, no nicknames or whatever as of yet. I was born on the east coast but raised entirely here on the west coast. As of june I have seen just about 20 of each holiday(I mean 20 years old). Currently I am a student in college but honestly I think I'm gonna do something else writing related. Some things I enjoy are small pets who are assholes, stories with convoluted plot lines, using my sarcasm to wiggle my way into unsuspecting lives before nestling in like a hibernating polar bear of love, and Goldfish Crackers(not sponsored). Also my favorite weather is muggy, rainy, stormy weather. Oh yeah, chill me to the bone baby cakes.

Now on to the roleplay stuff. I mean thats why I am here so ya might as well know, right? I was a pretty good writer like two years ago but I took a long ass break and now I am here. Most roleplays I will be in are some variation of fantasy: gothic, historical, low, urban, gunpowder are the most common. Making character pages is a must for myself but I don't require other people to have templates, pages, or anything. I enjoy looking at them though. Reply time is once a day unless I say otherwise. Post lengths are generally as long as I can make em without sending like a book or whatever. I prefer small groups but I 1x1's are just fine too. I am a very lenient individual too, you gotta go then go, wanna chat then chat, I don't mind. I try to communicate my situation as much as possible but ya know, I got a life too.
Thats it for now, please ask me whatever you want, say hello, laugh at me a bit, I appreciate the attention. Thanks for reading buckaroos. See ya on the otherside!

With love,
Danver

fAOac5Fm.jpg

[Art by Johnny Dombrowski]
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Hello, and welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Danver!
The West Coast is the Best Coast
at least when it comes to IPAs anyway.
Enjoy RP Repository snd the excellent character templates!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Danver.
Heyo! Nice to meet you, Danver! I hope you enjoy your time here! ヾ(^ヮ^)ノ
Hello Daver, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great stay. :)
pixl.Bee

Eyy, welcome! Gotta love that intro, it really has character. Anyway, happy internetting and hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello and welcome! (BTW goldfish are great I maybe just ordered myself one of those carton boxes of them)

You know I've never rp'd in a gunpowder setting which is funning because I have actual experience with flintlock and even cannons. Maybe I should look into it 🤔.
Hello welcome to RPR!

That was super insightful introduction which I appreciate! It seems you have a large plethora of writing interests and have some unique ones among that selection so that is delightful. I always love to see unique writing genres that don't get much attention and I am glad that you can continue to grow that list while on the website. If you ever need any help with anything while here or just want to talk characters/ plots please feel free to shoot me a message.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have many good writing opportunities.
Welcome! Great introduction and I hope you have a great time here!
Welcome to the site! I hope you find what you're looking for. <3 (I really loved your formatting)
Well welcome to the family Danver!
Icysoul

Welcome!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Danver Says Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus