Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I want to be more active!

So, hey, it's ya boy, RayneIlStorm. Some of you will not know me, the others will ask "Who?" and that's my problem!

There are so many things I want to do, but one of the thing that I would like to be is be more active on this site! I want to talk to people, make friends, RP, and all sorts of stuff!

But I'm... really super shy. I want to join things, but I'm scared that I'll be intruding or something. I want to start my own RPs, but I have no ideas for any of them. Wah wah wah wah wah!

Sighhh, how do I get over my shyness and lack of creativity?
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! You could maybe go to the Games Forum and post here and there either with a character or your player name and get some interaction. I’ve gotten into a few RPs from my interaction in various games.
Claine Moderator

Trust me, people are going to be much more upset if they make a post in one of the OOC forums and nobody responds. People want interaction! They want people to talk to them, or join in games! Everybody will he happy to see you participating in the forum!
RayneIlStorm Topic Starter

Okay! I'll try doing that! Thank you so much for responding!
Awe hi! I love your little icon, so cute, did you draw it? :)

My advice on being active is if you pass a topic and a thought, any thought, about it pops into your head, then you have something to say and I'm sure there's people who wanna read it ^-^

MercyInReach wrote:
Awe hi! I love your little icon, so cute, did you draw it? :)

My advice on being active is if you pass a topic and a thought, any thought, about it pops into your head, then you have something to say and I'm sure there's people who wanna read it ^-^

Ah, that makes me nervous, 'cause when I do that I get the feeling that I just kind of interrupted something. But I'll try my best! :determined:

And yep! It's a little doodle of me being tired! I draw all my stuff because I am afraid of using non-custom art (also, I don't have enough money to get commissions)
We should also be coming up on the Trick or Treat threads pretty soon. Which are low-commitment ways to get into some short term group RPs. I met a few fantastic RPers through that event last year. So keep an eye out for them! :)

Juls wrote:
We should also be coming up on the Trick or Treat threads pretty soon. Which are low-commitment ways to get into some short term group RPs. I met a few fantastic RPers through that event last year. So keep an eye out for them! :)

Oh! I never heard of those! What do you do for them? 'Cause if it's for younger OCs I have none haha
I'm just assuming the event is going to be hosted again this year. It's possible there's something different in mind for this year! Last year, it was basically various halloween themed parties in various settings. No need for characters to be young to play!

Here were a few of them from last year that I was able to dig back and find in the General RP forum:

Trick or Treat: Slytherin Halloween
Trick-or-Treat: Are You Brave Enough?
Trick or Treat: The Mysterious Maze
Trick or Treat: Pix's Place
Trick or Treat: Your Local Pub

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I want to be more active!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus