Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yo mechalover here

I rp guys and girls <3

yooooooooooooooo ive been rping off an on since the good old yahoo instant messenger days back when chatrooms were a thing

RP stuffs I love scifi/fantasy and sometimes I rp as a guy that turns into a girl

i dont have any oc characters i tend to make up characters per rp and im not really into rping as cannon characters but if you do we can try

im good with adult stuffs >.>

We will talk more in detail later!

Anime I love

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Fairy Tail
Toaru Majutsu no Index
bleach
My Hero Academia
One Piece
One Punch man
Little Witch Academia
Naruto
Code Geass
Eureka Seven
Evangelion
any Gundam
Icysoul

Welcome to RPR! I hope you make new friends and have a great time here!
Hello there and welcome! I hope you have a wonderful experience here.
mechalover Topic Starter

thanks!
mechalover Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you make new friends and have a great time here!

ty!
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome!
mechalover Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome!

thanks!
mechalover Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!

ty will do
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
mechalover Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:

hehe ty
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Raspberry_Beret

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! How are you doing navigating the site so far? :D
mechalover Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome! How are you doing navigating the site so far? :D

Yeah!
mechalover Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3

Thanks for the ideas <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yo mechalover here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus