Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Up for almost anything romance!!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Bunny-bubblegum

Hi hi every bunny!!! I have two new characters I’m DYING TO WORK WITH!!! ok... ok... I’ll chill out lol, basically I have two girl characters Asako (“demon angel princess” ) and kyoko (Grimm reaper Neko). both are deep down very sweet and snuggly characters but Asako is more of a tsundere and kyoko is quite shy at first.

Okay I want my characters to work with most anyone but I do have some restrictions

1) no smut, I’m okay with sweet lovey dovey stuff and kisses but I’m a minor so please look else where for that ok? Okay 😊
2) I’m okay with MxF or FxF!!! BUT they have to be dominant wether for your character that means there cocky or maybe stand off ish Or yearn for a Much deeper control Im looking for anything close to those.

3)no one liners.... I swear y’all I can’t respond when you reply “walks to kitchen and gets glass of milk, “yeah I understand.” .... how do you expect me to come up with anything good from there...

4)you don’t have to write me a book either if you want to write something long that’s fine I’m cool with that either way I try to match length starting from one paragraph and up.

5)I don’t do slice of life sorry 😬 I’m just really bad at it and lose interest way to fast

That’s it!!! As for plots I have small plot lists we can go off of to start with or if you have one that’s cool too! Both characters work well in medieval, modern, sci fi, and 100% fantasy! Seriously I want this to be open to as many people as possible sure I have personal preferences but other then those I like to be as open and fluid to fitting others styles as possible 😊❤️
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello Bunny-bubblegum! (I love your name btw ^-^)
I've been itching to do something where two kids, somewhere in their teens, get stuck in a video game. I'd like to do something with either Stardew Valley or Minecraft, sense they both have a open world setting but still have a plot to follow along. But there's a catch. They both HATE each other. And when I say hate I don't mean like a bully and a nerd, I mean they, or atleast one, genuinely want to mentally destroy the other. I am still deciding on who I should use if you do respond.
Goodbye!
Cattooth.
Ray (played by WonderfulWords)

I'd love to RP, but I'm new here and don't know much. I'd RP if you could teach me a bit more on how?
Yes! I've been itching for a Romance plot for a while now, especially for either Elias or Aeron.
ruinedlungs

I'd be willing to do either fxf or mxf depending on the plot if this is still open!
Bunny-bubblegum Topic Starter

Sorry I’ve gotten so many responses from this I’m all full and am gunna have to close it 😅❤️

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Up for almost anything romance!!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus