Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Slot Purchase Options

So I glanced through the forums and didn't see this previously posted, but if it was and I missed it, I apologize!

I just wanted to suggest perhaps the option to buy 10 slots at a go in a bundle? There's the option to buy 5 slots for $15, I'd absolutely jump all over 10 slots for $20-25. Are further bundle options for character slots and maybe page slots a consideration in the future?
Kim Site Admin

I don't have any current plans to add a larger character slots bundle to the store right now, but I'm very glad to know that there's interest!
seconding this as someone who has 58 bought slots atm and plans on purchasing a few handfuls more around christmas cause I add at least a dozen new characters every year.
Kim Site Admin

I will point out -- you get a really similar discount if you grab two of the Enchanted Wardrobes, when they hit in December :)
Kim wrote:
I will point out -- you get a really similar discount if you grab two of the Enchanted Wardrobes, when they hit in December :)

That is very true! I will take any opportunity to buy bulk slots tho tbh. Thanks for the reminder about the wardrobes.
heathxn Topic Starter

I don't recall ever seeing the wardrobes (poor timing on my part, maybe?) but I will definitely keep an eye out! I have something like 60 slots and need about a hundred more so, any deals I stumble across I am happy to take!

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Slot Purchase Options

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus